Chocolate Dipping Spoon
Made of white heavy-duty plastic for years of use.
- Holds fruits, nuts, pretzels and candies to dip easily into melted - chocolate, caramel, and fondant.
- Great for Coconut Bon Bons, Cherry Cordials and Marshmallows
- Long handle helps to keep fingers clean!
- Perfect for almost any candy dipping job!
- Made in the USA of FDA approved plastic
Length 9 inches
Spoon or oval shape is 1 ¾ inches in length
Spoon opening at the widest portion is ¾ inches wide
How to Dip
Drop center into melted (chocolate, caramel or fondant) coating.
Do not overheat the coating. Follow package instructions.
If you are needing to thin the coating often you will need to use either cocoa butter or paramount crystals. These work well with oil-based coatings such as chocolate.
Be sure the coating is thick all the way around, because cordials tend to leak, we recommend dipping a 2 nd time.
Lift center from the coating with the dipping tool and place it on wax paper to harden.
Cordial take several days to liquify. Other cream centers should stand overnight before eating.